Open Systems Pittsburgh is looking for a qualified salesperson to promote and sell our current offering of Tier One Manufacturers.
Open Systems Pittsburgh is looking for a qualified salesperson to promote and sell our current offering of Tier One Manufacturers. OSP is an established sales and service company that works in the Education (K-12 and Higher Ed) and Corporate Sectors. We specialize in the sales and service of Fire Alarm, CCTV, Security, Mass Notification and Audiovisual systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, and solicit new customers.
- Work with and support existing customers.
- Develop and expand a prospective client base in the sales territory.
- Discuss and identify customer needs, develop solutions, work with our Manufacturers representatives to develop the proper application to meet customers' needs.
- Achieve assigned sales targets within a defined timeframe.
- Proposal writing, financial justifications, closing the sale, follow up and customer/client project maintenance.
- Work in the construction business including drawings, specifications and estimating.
- Maintain ownership of projects and communicate to management the strategy needed to be successful with the client.
- Keep abreast of latest sales, equipment and application methods.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated excellence in building a strong sales territory
- Able to create and develop solutions to meet customers’ needs and companies’ objectives.
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven Time Management skills and ability to drive revenue
- Current Driver’s License
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Excellent training program
- Car allowance with Gas Card
- Exclusive territory with Tier one manufacturers
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com
You can also reach out via our contact page by clicking the button below.