Aerohive Education Solutions
- Connected Campus
- Connected Learning
- Boost Student Productivity
- Simplified Management
- Flexible Deployment
- Centralized Cloud Management
- Secure, Scalable, Reliable
Is your network slow and not ready for the increasing number of mobile users,
devices, apps, and things? Aerohive Education Solutions is your answer.
Aerohive will allow your school to:
- Secure staff and student owned devices.
- Limit network access-based on user, device type, location or time of day.
- Block unwanted apps such as torrents or illegal media.
- Limit access to services such as Apple TVs or printers.
Aerohive K-12 Schools Testimonial Video
Build on the power of Wi-Fi and the cloud to unlock the potential of mobility, transforming how teachers inspire and engage students. As more devices enter the network, Aerohive access points utilize a distributed control plane to maximize the available bandwidth. Shape user, device, and application traffic based on your requirements. Prevent guest or BYOD devices from occupying all of the bandwidth.
Aerohive enables mobility in a simple, secure, and scalable manner, with a unique distributed control Wi-Fi and wired solution, combined with a cloud services platform that makes it easier to manage your network and connected staff, students and visitors.
K-12 Deployment Guides
The Aerohive K-12 Education Deployment Guide walks you all the way through the planning and configuration of Aerohive devices on school campuses. It has lots of tips and explanations that clarify the setup and alternative suggestions so you can customize things to suit your needs.
- Part 1: Planning
- Part 2: Wireless Access
- Part3: Ethernet Switching
- Part 4: High-density Radio Profiles
- Part 5: Bonjour Gateway
Contact Open Systems Pittsburgh for Aerohive Enterprise Wi-Fi for K-12 and Higher Education and find out about E-rate funding.